Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Zork's Arrival



I'm sure many of you know by now that Zork has arrived. Waaaaay back in September, we at Apalachee Elementary School received a transmission from an alien named Zork. He's kind of like an ambassador from his planet. He specifically chose our school because he wanted to learn about the planet Earth from our outstanding students. In early October, he made a wrong turn at China and slowly started making his way to Tallahassee. His first stop in America was the JFK airport in New York City. He made a pit stop in our nation's capital, Washington D.C., and then showed up at our school on October 27, 2010. He came in the TPD SWAT tank. Zork's arrival was featured on the local news and was also displayed prominently on on the Leon County School's website. I thought I had already posted something about Zork earlier, but knew I couldn't/shouldn't post anything else about Zork until I made this informal introduction.

Howdy.

1 comment:

  1. I just had a dream of a Zeta reticulian named Zork, so I decided to Google around and here I am lol :))

    ReplyDelete